Reflect issue 9
Reflect issue 9 was published in November 2007.
Click on the links below to view any articles you are interested in. Alternatively you can download a pdf of Reflect Issue 9.
- Made-to-measure rather than one-size-fits-all
- Tube driver's learning journey
- McDonald's staff get a taste for learning
- Year of progress for TUC
- Renovation required
- How learning boosts employee confidence
Alison Wolf and Ed Waite
- Upskilling Down Under
- Marginalised by lack of skills
- NRDC and NIACE unveil five practitioner guides
- Interview with LLUK's David Hunter
- Dogged determination not always enough
Jenny Litster and Desiree Lopez
- Pinning down embedding
Prime Sites: Brian Creese checks out the talent website.
Books: Sara Hattersley weighs the Basic Skills Agency's Starter Pack.
- A reading challenge for coffee drinkers
- NRDC in print