Reflect issue 8
Reflect issue 8 was published in June 2007.
Click on the links below to view any articles you are interested in. Alternatively you can download a pdf of Reflect Issue 8.
- Handle with care
- The barriers come down
- Workforce development
- The experience of dyslexia: some personal accounts
- Left on the shelf?
- A passion to write
- Priorities for the future
Interview with Phil Hope, Minister for Skills
- The SfL teacher figures explained
- Zig-zagging up the skills road
- Employers need to be convinced
- A global village meeting
Fiona Freel, Moya Wilkie and David Budge
- New home for Maths4Life
- In search of the secret of stickability
Jon Vorhaus and Desiree Lopez
- Goblins help to defeat the gremlins
Prime sites: John Barton on the Skillsforlifenetwork
Books: Jan Eldred on Beginner readers; Steve Cowan on the Heinemann/Carillion series for NVQs